The Chestnut Cabin
The Evergreen Cabin
The Chestnut CabinThe Chestnut is an 1800 square foot real log home providing the comforts of home while being located within 12 miles of adventures such as whitewater rafting, zip lining, mountain biking and climbing, Summersville Lake, State and National Parks, hiking trails and Fayetteville’s delicious restaurants in the New River Gorge Area of West Virginia.
-High Speed Wireless Internet
-XM Radio with Surround Sound Television (Smart with Netflix)
-Televisions in Bedrooms (Premium Cable)
-Central Heat/Air Hot Tub (Drained, Cleaned & Refilled for Your Visit 3
-Bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen, I Double, Queen Futon in Loft)
-2 1/2 Baths Washer/Dryer Dishwasher
-Fully Equipped Kitchen Towels
-Porches & Hiking Paths with Outstanding Views
-VRBO Listing 324265 All Five Star Reviews
The ElmThe Elm is a 400 square foot suite providing private accommodations away from the crowds and noise of traditional hotels. Enjoy the great views from the double glass doors or from your own porch.
• Air Conditioning/Heat
• Full Bath
• Television (Cable)
• Antique Look Refrigerator
• Coffee Pot (Coffee, Filters, Cups & Dishes)
• Linens, Towels, Paper Products, Garbage Bags, Soaps
• Porch (Table, Chairs, Umbrella)
• Hiking Paths with Great Views
• Location (Within 12 Miles of Most Activities in the New River Gorge Area)
The Evergreen CabinThe Evergreen is an 1800 square foot cozy, inviting, traditional cabin with built- in Chestnut cupboards and mantle. Both front and back porches offer comfortable seating, privacy and views of the 70 acre property. The cabin located on the 70 acre property is within 12 miles of most activities offered in the New River Gorge Area including whitewater rafting, mountain biking and climbing, zip lining, fishing, canoeing, hiking in the National and State Parks, swimming and boating at Summersville Lake.
Fayetteville's excellent dining options are just 8 miles South of the cabin, the town offers several antique shops and boutiques for shopping after your adventurous day on the water or mountain.
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Fireplace & Fire Pit with Wood Provided
• Hot Tub on Private Back Porch (Drained, Cleaned & Refilled for Your Visit)
• Television with Premium Cable ( DVD & VCR)
• Air Conditioning/Electric Heat
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Dining Table with Seating for Eight
• 3 Bedrooms (1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Set of Twins, Queen Sleeper Sofa)
• 2 Bathrooms
• Linens, Towels, Soaps, Garbage Bags, Paper Products, Coffee Filters
• Grill & Picnic Table
• Hiking Paths with Great Views of the Area
Dogwood Cabins are a great place to stay and experience the beautiful area around Hico. Our lodgings are in a perfect setting with many activities nearby. Contact us today for more information about our lodgings and cabins in Hico.
Due to the nature of lodging, we require a minimum of 30 days notice to give a full refund less a $50 cancellation fee. If cancellation is necessary with less than 30 days left before the visit date and the cabin is rented to another party, just the $50 cancellation fee is charged. If the cabin is not rented, half of the deposit will be refunded.
Sorry no pets allowed.